This can be made in advance and kept in the refrigerator for up to a week. To serve, heat olives and all seasoning in a saucepan on low heat until olives are warmed through.1 cup olive oil1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves2 garlic cloves, smashed2 strips orange zest1 teaspoon smoked paprika½ teaspoon dried red chile flakes3 cups brine-cured green Spanish olives
- Add oil to a saucepan on medium-low heat.
- Add rosemary, garlic, zest, paprika, and chile flakes.
- Heat oil until it begins to shimmer (about 5 minutes).
- Remove from heat, add olives and allow to steep for 10 minutes.
- Transfer olives with oil and seasonings to a serving bowl.